Monday, October 15, 2012

Barbells for Boobs

Centurions, You all Kicked some Major Butt this Past Saturday. 

WAY TO GO! 


I think I speak for all the trainers when I say We are all So VERY PROUD OF EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!. For those of you, if this was your first event Awesome work. 

CONGRATS.

We had a overwhelming turn out, numerous times I heard "That's Centurion They came out and represented" and I don't know if you heard the Dj but even he said "wow Centurion came out in full force today!" We even won a award.! It will be hanging in the gym soon.

Yes, Yes we Did. 

again I can't tell you all enough how proud I am of each and everyone of you. If you couldn't make it out this year, Hey there is always Next year.!! I hope to see you all there.! Don't forget, just because we are not fundraising for B4B anymore doesn't mean Mammograms in Action goes away, please continue you support for Breast Cancer awareness. 1 in 8 women are diagnosed with Breast Cancer... 
1 in 8.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
I LOVE YOU GUYS.! 




No comments: