- To be the primer provider of CrossFit strength and conditioning workouts on Fort Hood for DOD service members and their families.
- To serve the Fort Hood community as subject matter experts on CrossFit’s evolving training methodology by providing Units, Soldiers, and Families a fitness program that challenges everyone. A program that can be observed, measured, and repeated over time to realize tangible results!
- Develop programming that safely introduces new and experienced athletes to a variety of skills sets while simultaneously increasing capacity in the ten recognized fitness domains to support improvement in general physical preparedness
- Be a disciplined, non-profit, ALL volunteer supported CrossFit Affilitate rooted in fundamentals.
- Introduce service members and their families to CrossFit’s aims, methodology, and prescription while serving as subject matter experts in sound nutrition.
- Tell our athletes “stories of success” through our websites, social media sites, client networking, and active participation in Fort Hood physical fitness programs.
- Prepare our athletes to activity participate in both CrossFit and fitness related events throughout the Central Texas Area in conjunction with local CrossFit Affiliates and other fitness programs.
- Promote CrossFit and its concepts through social media, affiliate website, and a grassroots approach throughout the post by participating in Fort Hood community events and activities.
- To introduce Service members and their families to CrossFit’s aims, methodology, and prescription to improve an athlete’s general physical preparedness (GPP).
- To listen to our athlete’s individual needs and help them to set and achieve reasonable health and fitness goals over time.
- To provide a “box” that allows athletes of all abilities and skill levels to work out in a fun, safe and open atmosphere.
- To provide scalable programming that develops athletes to their fullest potential.
- To continually seek out new ways of training and new skills.
- To provide our volunteer trainers access to trainer development sessions to assist them in becoming the best they can be.
- To provide the necessary equipment to train athletes in a safe and efficient manner.
- To hold fund-raisers for good causes, have fun workouts when the occasion permits, and to socialize after WODing when time permits.
- To be good stewards of our equipment, our space, and maintain a team relationship with our co-located fitness programs.
- We will strive to make this “box” a place where people want to go and want to bring their friends, families and co-workers.