Thursday, October 5, 2017

Barbells for Boobs



https://www.eventbee.com/v/2017centraltexasolyopen#/tickets


A big upcoming event for the fall is the Annual Barbells for Boobs fundraiser for Breast Cancer awareness.  This year we have once again been invited to participate in the festivities.  These include the usual Grace WOD, as well as this year, an obstacle course for adults and children.  There will also be a sanctioned and unsanctioned Olympic lifting competition.  The event will be the 28-29 of October at the Belton Christian Youth Center. 


As with any event, it wouldn't worth it without the sweet sweet gear.  I have the T shirt order form.  Email centurioncrossfit@gmail.com, and I will send you the form so you can print it, and fill it out.  I need these forms NLT the end of the day Wednesday the 11th.  Also, let me know if you register for the WOD or obstacle course, so I can see if I can get us grouped together. I've provided the event link below.






https://www.eventbee.com/v/2017centraltexasolyopen#/tickets

No comments: