Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Proof

Ok So i told you guys yesterday that i had to take a PT test today. As you know i never train for a PT test i just keep trudging along with Crossfit workouts trying to improve my GPP. Well today is the proof. I am not saying that someone cant get a higher score than me I'm sure people can but with not special training for the PT test here were my raw scores
Push ups - 100 (Matt didnt count 3 of them)
Sit ups - 92
2 Mile Run 13.07
Total score 334 out of 300
I maxed all 3 events to move on the extended scale.
I hope you Soldiers out there see this and know that the PT test is a joke. This was my easiest day by far. Nowhere near the amount of work all you studs did yesterday.

Dave

7 comments:

Jenn Kruse said...

Nice job Dave!!! I wish I had had CF when I was still in....and yes, the APFT is a joke! But what's even more sad is that there are joes that fail all the time....

JP said...

Great job, Dave!

And Matt, good job in keeping him honest with his pushups!

centurion_crossfit forthood said...

WHAT??? You can excell on the APFT without training for it???

Well donne Dave! I hope everyone there understood you did that through GPP and NOT by training for the event.

Leslie said...

HOLLY Crap, awesome job! I feel stupid...what is GPP?

Julio said...

Good job Dave! I have a PT test coming up in the near future and will see if CF improves my score as well.

briteyez1996 said...

That's some cool Sugar Honey Ice Tea, Dave. I take my APFT next week sometime. I'll be sure to let you know how I do.
OK.....now what is GPP???? I thought I was the only one.

centurion_crossfit forthood said...

GPP = General Physical Preparedness