Friday, April 24, 2009

Flippin' crazy!

What a great way to end the week - you guys did awesome! That's a great, whole body WOD and your forearms will be really sore tomorrow as a result.

You guys had some great form ,cleaning the tires and getting under it to receive its weight.

I'll get a slide show of it up tomorrow.

OK, here are the results:

Don - 13:59 (shattered my old PR of 15:02 on that same tire!!)
Reagan - 18:19
Maria - 20:52
Ken - 22:37
Jenn - 23:09
Allen - 25:14
Emily - 21:20
Leslie - 22:06
Dave - 19:44 - (Super Dave was flipping a MUCH heavier tire!)
Joel - 16:59
Alicia - 23:18

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I will get los photos to you asap! I have great pictures of you guys...

Jenn Kruse said...

My forearms are toast!!! Everything is a major task because I'm forearms don't want to help!!! Awesome.....I hope we have a WOD Monday:)

maybe lunges....

Can't wait for the pics!

centurion_crossfit forthood said...

Pics will start going up today - along with the list of items that were left here!

Leslie said...

don I will send you the pics before I leave town monday am.!
promise