Thursday, April 2, 2009

Friday's WOD


"Death by Push-ups"


AMRAP (as many rounds as possible) in 20 minutes of:\


max push-ups

400 meter run


Here is how this works - you begin doing push-ups, once you can no longer do them, you hop up and run 400, as soon as you get back, you do push-ups, as soon as you can no longer do them, you run 400, as soon as you get back, you do push-ups - see the pattern? You cannot rest doing at any point during the push-ups and as soon as you break form, you run.



6 comments:

Jenn Kruse said...

Can't make it today, my son gets out of school early today....See y'all Monday!

Have fun!

briteyez1996 said...

I was on my way but my daughter had to be picked up. She's not feeling too good. I'll be back on Monday.
Alicia

Readysetm said...

I was on my way to Sprockets to get my oil changed and on the way I saw unit being led by another Crossfit group! I went up and introduced myself and it turns out the owner of Crossfit A&M from College Station are being brougt in from time to time to train 20th Eng (I think 4ID?) I told Jonathan (one of the owners) that there's a military affiliate at Harvey gym, he said he's going to check it out. Apparently they didn't even know there was a military Crossfit affiliate on post.

Jenn Kruse said...

I ordered a band to help with pull ups today.

Julio said...

Great workout today! I got smoked like I haven't in a while...

centurion_crossfit forthood said...

I have some bands to help you guys with pull-ups and ring dips too.

That is good as our pull-up system shipped today and should be in next week!