Friday, April 17, 2009

"Danny" Results


Super effort today guys - that was a hard WOD. You know you worked hard, when everyone is lying on the floor in exhaustion afterward! Sorry if i didn't put Rx and you did Rx. Post if that's the case and I'll fix it.


OK, here are the results:


Dave - Rx - 3 rds + 3 bj

Don - Rx - 2 rds + 20 pp

Jenn - 2 rds + 25 pull-ups

Maria - 2 rds + 8 pp

Leslie - Rx - 2 rds + 12 pp

Alicia - 2 rds + 13 pp

Renee' - 2 rds

Carla - 2 rds + 30 bj

Megan - 2 + 15 pp

Ken - 2 rds

Ray - 2 rds

Reagan - 2 rds + 15 pp

Valerie - 2 rds + 4 pp


We are looking at hosting a Centurion CrossFit cookout next Friday. We'll supply the gas, grill, some adult beverages and I'll make some fish - we can figure out other stuff to bring next week. Kids would be welcome! Let me know what you think
One final thing - please click the "ICE" link on the left of the page and tell MWR how much you appreciate the new equipment and how much it's improved the class. If you want more classes / class times, let them know but I want to give them some positive feedback for the support they have shown us. If you love the class, let them know too. The ICE comments get read by the top guys at MWR so it has an impact. Thanks!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

rx for moa, 20" box, 70 lbs.pp and kipping pull-ups.
now need to tend to my open calluses.

Julio said...

Don,

Sorry I did not make it today. However, I did a mini version of a CF WOD. Did Four rounds for time of:
Deadlift/clean/jerk, 10 reps (85 lbs)
Kettlebell swing, 20 reps
Push Ups (with handles), 30 reps

Run 400m

in 27 minutes...I had the day off today. Have a good weekend; see you MON

Leslie said...

MATT I HOPE YOU GET BETTER SOON...
I will miss you on the run, I wanted to see you there!

We MISS you!

centurion_crossfit forthood said...

We'll try to lay off pull-up after Murph!

Good one Julio! We'll see you Monday - make sure you come on time, it's a long one....

Jenn Kruse said...

I heart cookouts!!!!

I need to get this bod kipping!!! It's getting frusterating!!!

I did the ICE link and got a call back too....

Yeah Matt, hope you're feeling better, we miss you!!!