Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday's Results

Great job everyone! That was a tough one today but a great way to start off the week. Friday and Monday are training holidays so let us know if you intend to come to class. As long as we have enough people, we will hold class.

Also, someone left a black plastic jump rope with black handles - I have it and will bring it back on Wednesday. If you have ropes, continue to bring them as we'll work double unders into the daily warm ups - FUN!!

Leslie email out your pictures or establish a public folder on Picasa so we can download them!

Leslie - 22:44
Reagan - 15:33
Matt - 24:23
William - 27:59
Alicia - 24:44
Julio - 17:25
Megan - 21:56
Valerie - 19:04
Maria - 25:33
Lilla - 17:40 (2 rounds)
Brandon - 22:10
Emily - 21:00
Jenn - 21:28

3 comments:

Readysetm said...

I plan on being there on Friday and Monday. I will be bringing my daughter on Friday since the kids are out of school, will bring snacks to share!
Maria

Jenn Kruse said...

I too will have a kiddo with me on Friday.

I would like to share that I ran this morning using the running form that CF recommends and I easily did a mile at 6+ MPH. I have been practicing for a couple weeks and today it just clicked! WAHOOO!!

Leslie said...

will be in tampa, FL on monday. Sucks i will miss class