Saturday, March 28, 2009

Monday's WOD

Here ya go Leslie - this one's for you!

For time:
Deadlift, 21 reps (men 225# / women 155#)
Run 800 meters
Deadlift, 15 reps
Run 800 meters
Deadlift, 9 reps
Run 800 meters

Deadlift demo: http://media.crossfit.com/cf-video/CrossFit_DeadliftIntro.wmv

OK, I will be on a tight timeline Monday but Joel should be there too. We will cover some instruction on the deadlift and I will need everyone's assistance in getting set up and tearing down after the WOD.

Have a good weekend and I'll see you Monday!

4 comments:

Jenn Kruse said...

I can hardly freakin wait-seriously!!!! Deadlifts, yeah!!!!

Don, I can always be there early if you need help getting set up!

centurion_crossfit forthood said...

Cool. I'll try to get there NLT 11:40 - thanks!

JP said...

Don, I was hoping (and if so, dreading)that this WAS NOT the WOD you had in mind when you responded to Leslie a couple weeks ago! This will be a monster...
Since I'm flying tomorrow night I'll also be able to get there early to help set up.

Leslie said...

Thank you DON!!!!

now lets see if I will handle this...lol. I need to workout them legs for the bikini days. haha, just kidding.

Looking forward to this work out. the run will kill me I know it.