Monday, March 30, 2009

Great Job!

Great job everyone! Also, thanks for all the help setting up and tearing down - you guys rock!

Joel has the results and should post them tomorrow; he's flying tonight. Wednesday's WOD will require about the same number of Olympic bars and we'll have some instruction on form prior to the WOD.

Try to join Beyond the White Board - the link is over on the right hand side of the page. You can enter your WOD data there and it graphs everything for you. You can also enter your weight and BF composition, if so inclined. Just request to join Centurion CrossFit and I'll click your approval.

Also, you should be maintaining your own log. That way you can track your WODs and know what your previous weight was and whether to go up next time or not. I checked into getting some logs printed for us but they would not do less than 50 and at $10 a pop, that was a little cost prohibitive for me. If you are interested in a log, let me know. They would only be $10 as we would sell them for cost and if there is enough interest, I might be able to cover the remainder of the required 50 logs or maybe I could convince them to do a run of less than 50.

Big props to Leslie and Matt for doing the WOD as rx'd!! I have another killer deadlift WOD up my sleeve but we'll give it a couple of weeks. I promise you will enjoy Wednesday's WOD just as much as today's!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Thanks Don! I am interested in the logs...anything that will keep me on the boat.

Great Job everyone! See you Wednesday!!!

P.S. my lower back is supa tight.lol

Julio said...

Great workout! Looking forward to Wednesday's...

Jenn Kruse said...

Can't wait for more lifting!!!

For the record, my knees are killing me!!!

briteyez1996 said...

That was a good workout. I feel kinda cheated though after I finished because I felt like I could have done more.