Thursday, March 5, 2009

Fridays WOD

OK guys the week is almost over and your still going with little help. Great Work
Next week Joel should be back and i will try and make a session but our range is at NFH so i can't make promises

Here is Fridays WOD

Every Min for 30 min
5 push ups
10 sit ups
15 squats

Ok this means that you start a clock, the 1st min you do the set, wait till the clock says 2 and then do it again. so on and so forth until you either fail to complete the required work in a min or you reach 30 min

7 comments:

Dave Taylor said...

There is a chance that i can make it to the gym at noon for this WOD if anyone wants to do it there

Readysetm said...

I plan on being there!
Maria

Leslie said...

I will be there!!!!

Jenn Kruse said...

I can't believe I managed 15 rounds! That rocked...but Leslie kicked serious A$$!!!!

Can't wait for Monday!

Leslie said...

30 rounds!!!

Great Job everyone!!!! See you all Monday, have an awesome weekend!

Dave thanks again for sneaking out of class.lol

Readysetm said...

I think I kept up for 22 minutes but MAYBE complete 10-14 rounds, I'm not sure. I totally tried to hang in there :(

Jenn, you totally rock!

Maria

XFitDoc said...

Rx'd: 30 rounds.

Good job you guys. I look forward to doing the WODs with everyone next week.