Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Good job everybody!

Way to hang in there and hit the WODs on your own! Karen asked that I set up an RSS feed for the blog so I have done that. If you look to the left of the webpage, you'll see the link to subscribe. I also fixed the problem with not being able to see the blog posts on the main page - sometimes blogger just decides to crap out on me.

A cert at Hood would definitely rock! I know a lot of you guys would like to go and it would definitely help deepen our pool of trainers and ensure someone was always available - especially with all the kit coming in and us about to have a proper CrossFit box.

Thanks for all your patience while Dave, Joel and I are tied up. FYI - Dave is working on a hopper competition for later this summer that we intend to host. Once I get back, I'll start working with the garrison command and III Corps to get full support. More to follow but I expect it to be a big event!

3 comments:

XFitDoc said...

Does anyone know how much exactly 4 1/2 oz of deli meat is? I'm going off of the Crossfit Journal Zone article and one of the 5 block meals calls for that amount. If the container says that there are 9 oz. then I'm guessing, it's telling me to eat half the container of sandwich meat. And if that's the case, I'm going to be very full.

centurion_crossfit forthood said...

The best thing to do it buy an inexpensive food scale and weigh your portions. Failing that, just guess.

How many total blocks are you having each day - 16?

Valerie said...

I am so tied up as well as of late. My eyes are crossing from writing so many papers. I plan on doing todays workout tomorrow. Will anyone be there on Friday?
Hope you are all well. I feel like a slob after missing three days of working out...I guess that constitutes me as an addict. Right??