Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fort Benning

Hey guys hope things are going well. I have made it through my first week in Airborne school and im still alive. My Stick has gone from 30 some people the 1st day to 22 now. Some people cant keep up. I never run other than Crossfit's short runs and i can make these runs with out even breathing hard. As for WODs of my own i have only done some this past weekend. But i have to say the new gym here is nice. The have a GHD, 3 Rowers and KB from 5 lbs to 55 lbs. Today a did a rower and KB swing WOD. It was awsome. Well see you guys in april
Dave

2 comments:

Jenn Kruse said...

Glad things are going well for you!

Leslie said...

Awesome! Nice to hear you are kicking butt up there! April is around the corner. Can't wait to have you back, we miss all our trainers!