Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday's WOD results

What beautiful weather to do a smoker! Thanks Valerie for watching all the kids.

I'm not posting weights because I didn't track what you were doing for KB swings and Wall Balls. However, you know what you did so keep track for the next time.

Tina - 23:01
Charlene - 18:58
Leslie - 19:11
Alicia - 20:11
Maria - 23:24
Megan -1 round, great job!
Jennifer - 20:28
Reagan - 19:31
Joel - 19:24 (because of my shoulder, I only did 10# WBs and 35# KB swings, which is why my time was even that fast [but not as fast as some of you "studdetts"]).

A big congratulations to Reagan for doing her first kipping pull-ups today!

Make sure you read the Rhabdo articles! Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

1 pood for kettlebell swings and 14lbs wall ball for me.
Great Job everyone!

Yes joel I am at work so you might see a post at 3 in the AM. lol

see you all Monday! have an awesome weekend!
laters

centurion_crossfit forthood said...

Good job Leslie - as rx'd!

I;ll be back on the 24th so hopefully I'll see you guys next week!