Thursday, December 13, 2012

Lieutenant Andrew Richard Nuttall, 30, from the 1st Battalion Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry (1 PPCLI), based in Edmonton, Alberta, serving as a member of the 1 PPCLI Battle Group was killed by an improvised explosive device that detonated during a joint foot patrol near the village of Nakhonay in Panjwaii District, about 25 km southwest of Kandahar City on December 23, 2009. He is survived by his parents, Richard and Ethel Jane Nuttall.

“Nutts for Two”

As a two member buddy team, complete the following reps of each event for time:

-20x HSPU
-*Buddy Carry
-40x DL (225/135)
-*Buddy Drag
-60x Box Jump (24/20)
-*Buddy Carry
-80x Pull-ups
-*Buddy Drag
-100x Wall Ball Shot
-*Buddy Carry
-200x Double Under
-*Buddy Drag
                                                      

 *The Buddy Carry/Drag requires one member to carry/drag the other from L2L and back. Team members reverse roles and do it again, on each rotation.

The reps are total for the team, break them up however you please. Both team members can work at once.





Warm Up:

400m run/500m row/ spiderman to squat/ calf mobility w/band/ shoulder mobility w/band/ 20 x squats/  10 x MBC/ 10 x pull-ups / 10 x OHS/ 10 x Pass Throughs


6 comments:

EMORTALSOLDIER said...

I will not make it today for the Noon class... last day of work for most of us until the New Year... I will be busy at work. Hope to make it at 1730... If not, see you all tomorrow.

Unknown said...

21:10 Rx'd

So I wasn't going to do this at noon, but Mike Dolge had an odd man out who needed a partner. I volunteered to partner with 1LT Richard Beouret. Rich is a 260# dude who is new to CrossFit.

I had to do all 20 HSPU and all 200 DUs for us to RX the WOD. I did 60 of the pullups (mostly because I was no-repping Rich for not going all the way down). Also his depth on the Wall-balls was marginally at parallel so I did an additional 20 of my 50 to cover him as well. Where I thought I would get some help (DLs), we both did 20. He just doesn't move that fast! Still a get time and an even better WOD!

Unknown said...

And yes I carried his 260# ass for every carry down and back!

reneeR said...

TEAM DY-NO-MITE (April + me) 18:13. April - Rx, Me - scaled PUs with purple band.

Partnering up with the beast that is April really pushed me to give it my all. SO much fun!!! Thanks April :)

April said...

18:13 with my Bad Ass partner Renee.! we smoked those boys..! Team DY-NO-MITE. I was totally trying to keep up with you.. great having you as a partner

Unknown said...

17:03 (SOLO) w/ Bear Crawls instead of Buddy Carriers