Thursday, April 11, 2013

Grace Meets Cindy..



WOD
3 rounds for time. 
5x Clean and Jerks 
5. rounds of Cindy

*1 round of Cindy is 5 pull ups, 10 push ups, 15 air squats. 

rx 135/95
b: 115/75
c: 95/65


You will have a time cap of 25minutes... -It can be done in less time then that-

Centurions, when you arrive at the box be sure to sign the white board under the heat you want to go in. we can have up to 15 people working at a time. 
NO BAR SHARING.  


Make sure you are stretching out after each and every WOD. Seriously!



6 comments:

April said...

20:07 as rx...

I def need to work on my body weight movements. GOAT!

reneeR said...

19:20 Rx. GREAT motivation around me :)

Roger M. said...

16:50 as RX. That excludes the break I took to drink a nice cup of chamomile! :o)

April said...

ha ha ha ha Roger.!!!!

Unknown said...

22:18 as Rx. Holy hand rips, Batman! It was awesome in a gruesome sort of way.

Unknown said...

23:04 55lbs for Grace Kipping pull ups tore the heck out of my hands great workout! glad my sprained wrists are getting better and no rx push up all the way