Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Wednesday's WOD


10 rounds for time of:

7 Kettlebell Swings (men - 1.5 pood / women - 1 pood)
7 Ring Dips
7 Box Jumps (men - 24" / women - 20")


I have been poor about getting the times posted lately and will start doing better!

I am about to create a separate Fight Gone Bad page that will have instructions and the link for registering. Don't wait to get those emails out and start raising money. We are the 64th affiliate out of 293 and have raised $1,100.00!!! WELL DONE!! I KNOW we can be the top military affiliate in all of CrossFit - lets do it!!

Raise a measley $150.00 and this t-shirt is yours!

Check out team standings here: http://www.fgb4.org/team-standings/

3 comments:

Leslie said...

that is a no brainer with the BBQ! super stoked we are having one! yay!

now, this WOD is going to kick me in the A**

centurion_crossfit forthood said...

Nah, this WOD is fast and not too bad - except for maybe the ring dips....

Jenn Kruse said...

My FGB page isn't reflecting all the funds I've raised but I am at 150 right now:) Planning on at least another $100 before FRG day!