Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday's Results


Great work today! The class is getting HUGE - hard to believe we used to only have Leslie in the class!!

A couple of admin notes - in order to participate in the Fight Gone Bad workout on 26 Sep, you MUST raise some money. There is no minimum - you can raise $1.00 or $1,000.00 but you must raise something to execute the WOD. We are getting PAO involved and it will be a great event that you don't want to miss!

Finally, don't forget that will will be fortunate enough to have Coach here this Friday. He should be in the box shortly after Friday's WOD as part of his tour of the Resiliency Campus with LTG Lynch. Stick around and say hello and let him know what you think of CrossFit and your box.

5 comments:

Jenn Kruse said...

It's nice to be able to go to the 12 class again, but I do miss our small, all girl thing we had there for awhile.

I'm so happy for the success of our box! Good job!!!

Readysetm said...

Did the 930 morning class after not working out and man, that 10 minutes was sucking! I can't wait to get back to the level I was from before I went on vacation. Note: don't quit, keep on cf-ing!

Kirkland said...

Don, this is Cadet Kirkland (Nic) I've misplaced your card. Could you send me an email @ nicholas.a.kirkland1@us.army.mil. I'd like to get some of those items I talked with you about.

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

Yes... once upon a time I was trained one on one by greaT trainers...Jenn I know you are J!!!lol.JK

Great success with the box !!!!! YOU ROCK DON!!!!