Sunday, August 9, 2009

Monday's WOD


For time:


400m run

50 squats

400m run

40 GHD sit-ups

400m run

30 push-ups

400m run

20 wall balls

400m run

10 burpees



Beginning August 24, we will be having a Foundations class at 1730 (5:30 pm) Mondays and Wednesdays run by Alicia!

Beginning Wednesday August 12th we will be having a morning class at 0900 run by Erin and Reagan. I know the poll showed a preference for classes from 0700 to 0800 but that will not be possible due to the CrossFit study we are about to engage in. The box will be tied up daily until at least 0730. This also seems to be a better time with school about to pick back up. Most of the moms should be able to drop the kids off and then hit the WOD!!

4 comments:

Jenn Kruse said...

I HATE when I miss class!!!! I'll be there later after the man gets home but I think I'll row instead (only so I can avoid the heat/sun). Hopefully I will have a sitter Wed and Fri!

Jenn Kruse said...

Not that ANYONE seems to post or read here, I did the WOD with rowing 500m vs the run and I got done right around 20 minutes (forgot my flippin watch). I have to say the GHD made me feel so sick, both tummy and head! UGGGG!

centurion_crossfit forthood said...

Good job Jenn!

Readysetm said...

Jenn, you are a crazy lady, good job on the GHD!