Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wednesday's WOD Results

Good effort today! I originally did 5 rounds of this but 3 was about right for the amount of people we had to get through it.

Here are the results:

Jenn - 11:43
Reagan - 11:01
Megan - 15:36
Maria - 12:28
Alicia - 13:03
Russ - 11:03
Mike - 9:56 (ring push-ups)
Erin - 8:24
Adam - 12:21
VZ - 10:49
Dave - 6:43 (ring push-ups)
Brandon - 14:10
Frank - 11:58
Matt - 9:05
Jim - 11:43
Dene' - 14:05
Karinia - 15:07
Renee' - 14:20
Ray - 12:27
Ken - 13:37
Andrew - 11:09
Julio - 8:49

I want to congratulate Leslie, Reagan, Jenn and Maria for all getting kipping pull-ups since being with us - AWESOME job ladies!!!!

There will be some restructuring of the class shortly. Exactly what that will look like is still being worked out but we should have an idea by next week. Dave and I are meeting with MWR tomorrow to discuss various items. One point will be the status of the other kit that was supposed to be ordered. Once it's in, we can REALLY ramp up the WODs and cover different skills and at that point, it would be ideal to go to a 5 day a week class structure. There is a significant strength training component currently missing and increasing it will help you speed up your WODs.

Please be on time / early Friday as we're doing "Hansen" a hero WOD and it will take a while, as it's 5 rounds.

8 comments:

Readysetm said...

Thanks Don, I honestly didn't think I would be able to do get above the bar in this short time, no matter what method, I'm grateful for all the coaching and training you guys have given me. Crossfit is awesome!

Leslie said...

Hello Guys! did the workout this am..about 2pm our time. I was waiting for this to be posted so I could post my results.

RX pushups and did singles, and did kipping KE. I still need to work on that a little more. CFO helped me on the "getting that down" before I flew to kauai...

Time: 9:53

I dont think I will do Hansen...wil be a the beach the entire day before my flight. see you all soon!!!!

Leslie said...

Crossfit IS Awesome!!! so are the trainers Maria, you are right!
How do you think I got where I am today????

Leslie said...

matt??? is that you? Welcome back brother!

briteyez1996 said...

Greay job ladies!!! Hopefully I will be next in line to get the kipping pull up. And yes, Cross Fit is AWESOME!!!!! I'm so glad I came across it on Phantom Distro.

centurion_crossfit forthood said...

Hey guys, does anyone have some chain of cable? Since Monday, some ass hat has stolen two of our big tires. We need to run a chain through the rest of them and lock them together preventing further ass hattery! I have some locks but am looking for some chain!!
f-ing ass hats.....

Leslie said...

F-N-A. WTF are these people stealing our equipments? They will burn in hell.

Jenn Kruse said...

That is so jacked up!!!! Wish I had some chain.....Man, I wish we had our own box!

I did have to giggle at "ass hat"...

Alicia, it will come....I bet very soon!!!