Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday's Results

Hope everyone enjoyed that as much as I did on Monday; that rower will definitely kick your ass in a WOD!

Joel and Reagan move into the neighborhood tomorrow and Joel already hit a WOD from my garage tonight! - it's gonna be fun!

Bring jump ropes for Monday; pick one up if you need one - you can get one at Target or Wal-Mart for under $10. Just don't get one with weights in the handles.

Finally, please use the ICE link on the left side of the web page and thank MWR for the bumper plates (rubber weights), bars and rowers. I really want them to know we appreciate the equipment and love using it. Let them know if you think we need more space or more classes but stay positive and and thank them for their efforts. It's important to use the system to express our satisfaction and appreciation; not just for expressing our displeasure.

Alicia - 29:30 (Rx)
Leslie - 21:00 (Rx)
Jenn - 28:17 (Rx)
Maria - 24:00
Andy - 23:18 (2 rounds)
Valerie - 24:00
Ken - 39:40
Steve - DNF
Jeff - DNF
Javi - 29:37
Chris - 28:27
Shauna - 22:32
Kate - 31:36
Brent - DNF
Ray - 41:21
Andrea - 22:31
Don - 21:46
Mel - 24:35
Joel - 28:??
Dave - 18:06 (subbed heavy front squats)

CrossFit Heroes: Sorry, I missed this on Memorial Day but it's worth watching - http://media.crossfit.com/cf-video/MemorialDay_CrossFitHeroes.wmv

3 comments:

Leslie said...

you guys ROCK!!!!

Leslie said...

does anyone know setves email address? he moved to alamo CF in san antonio... steve if you are reading this....send me your email....here is my email

cutiebabe_65@yahoo.com
leslie

Jenn Kruse said...

Back to ICE I go to let them know. It would sooooo rock to have our own box and trainers available more often....that said, I need to find out from VA what they'll pay for me WHEN I certified.