Monday, May 11, 2009

Strength Day


Good work today with the back squats. I didn't think we were going to get everyone run through it but you guys jumped on it and got it knocked out quickly. Hope everyone enjoyed a strength day; we'll begin programming more in.


It's hard to see but Dave Castro from CrossFit HQ is sporting one of our t-shirts in the above picture. He's on the left with his arm around a chick in light blue - well done Dave!
Take care of your hands, as we'll be hitting the pull-ups Wednesday.


Also, I purchased some of the "Paleo Kits" and have been eating them - they're pretty darn good! They come prepackaged in a couple of sizes with the Zone blocks on them. They are a vacuum sealed packet of free range, grass fed beef jerky, macadamias, almonds, pecans, strawberries and cranberries. There is a link on the left side of the blog down past the nutrition info, if you want to check them out. The proceeds go to a charity.


My laptop has crashed so bear with me and my posts as I work around it...

4 comments:

Jenn Kruse said...

I have been wondering about the Paleo kits and thought about buying some, you may have just swayed me to do so!

Leslie said...

me to, but after I purchase other things..lol

briteyez1996 said...

You know? Me three!!! I was looking at them online today. Just not too sure which size to get for me, small or medium?

centurion_crossfit forthood said...

I'll bring some in so you can check them out. I think they rock!