Sunday, May 10, 2009

Friday's Results and Monday's WOD




Check out the kick ass pictures Leslie sent from Hawaii!

Also Brandon and Erin have been added to our "Trainer" page.

Monday's WOD was drawn by Reagan from the Hopper Deck:

Backsquat

5-5-5-5-5

We'll start with a relatively light weight, knock out 5 reps, add weight and continue. We'll grab as many squat racks as we can and rotate people through.

Friday's results from "Hanesen" - good work everyone - that was a tough WOD!

Don - 32:35
Mike - 29:07
Julio - 33:06
Shawn - 17:49 (3 rnds)
Dene' - 18:10 (3 rnds)
Ben - 16:56 (5 rnds at 15 reps)
Brandon - 41:59 Rx
Megan - 18:20 (3 rnds)
Jim - 29:44
Maria - 21:52 (3 rnds)
Veronica - 18:57 (3 rnds)
Reagan - 25:01
Erin - 23:37






3 comments:

Jenn Kruse said...

I'm lookin forward to it! I hope no one in the gym gets their panties in a bunch cuz we'll be taking over....HA!

I think we'll have a newby today, a guy from my husbands unit who just got back on advon!

JP said...

Leslie, we guys feel left out of your beach pic!
Yesterday I tried to spread the Crossfit Kool-aid here in Taipei... I practiced double-unders and then did a quick workout -- every body in this tiny hotel gym stared at my like I was nuts...
Two old men walked on the treadmill reading the newspaper for over an hour without a drop of sweat falling on the paper sprawled out over the handles -- what a waste of time...

Leslie said...

i tell you! how can you work out reading? if you are able to read and workout or even do anything like talk for this matter, you are wasting your time. just a leslie two sense.lol
Joe, hope you are taking care! mee too, people looked at me like I was insane too... but good deals. See you soon.