Thursday, May 7, 2009

Friday's WOD




Since I am an EOD guy, there was no way we weren't going to hit this one. Try to ensure you are there on time as this one will take a little while.


Also, Dave and I met with MWR today and one of the topics discussed was the status of the remaining equipment they ordered for us. Turns out it's here at Fort Hood in a warehouse! Hopefully next week we'll have three rowers, two GHD, bars and bumper plates to add to the mix.


You guys are going to love WODs with rowing....


"Hansen"

Five rounds for time of:
30 Glute-ham sit-ups (we will substitute frog sit-ups)

Marine Staff Sgt Daniel Hansen died February 14th in Farah Providence, Afghanistan when an IED he was working on detonated. Daniel is survived by his mother Sheryll, his father Delbert, his younger sister Katie, and his twin brother Matthew (also a Marine).

9 comments:

briteyez1996 said...

Aaaahhhhhh!!! Can't wait for the rowing WODs. Really!!!
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it tomorrow, got a counselor luncheon with a vendor. I was actually kinda looking forward to the pain from this one.

Brandon Newton said...

The rower is a man (or woman) killer. I brought mine in for PT this morning and put my staff through a best 500m competition, and I think it humbled a whole bunch of folks. I am glad we are getting a new instrument of torture. See you all tomorrow.

Jenn Kruse said...

I hope I make it in time, I have an appointment at 10....

Jenn Kruse said...

Sorry I missed y'all. I didn't get out of my appointment til 12:30 and I was starving. I'll be making it up tomorrow.

centurion_crossfit forthood said...

We missed you Jenn!

That was a smoker! I'll post results tomorrow. The white board is in the back of my truck and I drank to much at the O-club tonight so I had to walk home!

Readysetm said...

egads, I hope to have more energy next week, this week really sucked the monkey!

Jenn Kruse said...

Walked home from the O-club...ha ha ha!!!! Nice one Don.

I'm nursing a sore throat right now and I hope I feel tons better in the morning to do today's WOD!

I really hate when life interups my WODs!!!! Miss you guys.

Julio said...

Jenn-- why were you walking from the O club? were you drunk?

Leslie said...

so the o club is a place to hang? ah huh....wink

DOn, I hope I did not buy toooo much mac nuts for you