Tuesday, October 29, 2013

"Open Gym" Discontinued

Attention Centurions! Due to liability, safety, class structure and property accountability concerns I've decided to discontinue open gym effective tomorrow. While I appreciate the time provided by Wil and Sasha, I have legitimate safety concerns about the gym being open late in the evenings or on Sundays with very few athletes or Coaches in attendance to provide oversight. The combative guys have also expressed concern due to the lack of Active Duty Army Personnel (that are also volunteers) during this timeframe and frankly I understand their concern. Reminder to everyone the facility we share is a Soldier Run MWR facility and the combatives team NCOIC and myself are responsible for ALL of the property in the building as well as everything that happens or fails to happen. Our box will continue to provide the best volunteer Coaching available during our regularly scheduled class times. Sorry for the inconvenience.

No comments: