Friday, April 6, 2018

Important notes and Foundations!

IMPORTANT NOTES!!!

LEVEL 1 CANDIDATES!!!!

I need to know what classes you want ASAP.  As in by tomorrow!  I have 3. Hannah, Greg and Reggie.  I need to know the classes that the rest of you want to go to.  They want it on 1 email.  So send me that info, or you’ll miss out on this opportunity.

SHIRTS!!!!!

If you have not paid for your shirts, I need the money by next Thursday.  I only have about 1/4 of the money for the shirt orders, and I cannot put the money in for the second order until I get all the money.  The first batch of shirts will be dropped off next Friday, so I need the money before then to put in order numero dos.

FOUNDATIONS!

Tomorrow is foundations at 0830.  Then the Saturday WOD.  If you have people who are interested, or are interested yourself, get yourself there.

No comments: