Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thursday's WOD

Sorry for the late post - trying to stay caught up with the upcoming memorial WOD and I'm also building the Centurion CrossFit Forward blog page that I will be posting on from Iraq shortly.

Thanks to Sean for covering today's noon WOD - Andy and I were stuck at RFI drawing kit for the deployment - big Army is big time slow!

The WOD:

"Linda" / AKA Three bars of Death (you can thank Andy for this!)

http://media.crossfit.com/cf-video/CrossFit_NicoleLindaWOD.wmv

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps of the triplet:

Deadlift: 1 1/2 body weight
Bench press: body weight
Clean: 3/4 body weight

Set up three bars and storm through for time.

Watch the blog for updates regarding Saturday's memorial WOD. I will post the WOD and women's Rx version tomorrow evening. We will also be running scaled versions. The box doors will open at 0900 on Saturday and we will kick things off about 1000.

It looks like there will be a total of 6 additional affiliates represented: CrossFit CenTex, CrossFit Cedar Park, CrossFit Waco, CrossFit Texas, CrossFit WTU Fort Hood and Lumberjack CrossFit! Lumberjack will have 77 people competing in the WOD and about another 140 spectators!

We will also have our Sadr City Chapter of Centurion CrossFit Forward doing the WOD on 5 December in Iraq!! Way to go Johnny - send us some pics!!

For those of you doing 5 on, 2 off with us, I recommend you take a rest day Friday, if you will be participating in the Lumberjack Memorial WOD on Saturday.

Finally, I still have several Fight Gone Bad 4 t-shirts that need to be picked up - come and get yours!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Thank you ANDY for choosing an awesome wod!!!!

Great job guys!

centurion_crossfit forthood said...

I think I will be really sore...

Unknown said...

That was really hard. I knew it would suck! Feeling much better now and will definitely sleep well tonight!

Leslie said...

I AM sore today Don. lol. Andy I slept good too :) haha