Sunday, December 27, 2009

Monday's WOD

Row 5K

Beginning Jan, we will have Paleo / Zone challenge for 60 days. You are encouraged to sign up and begin eating Paleo foods in Zoned quantities for the next 60 days. You will need to log your food so trainers can help you make adjustments based on your desired results (weight loss, increased performance, weight gain, etc).

If you are interested, reply in the blog and see your trainer. We will have a list of participants by 8 Jan and then will get after it!

Those of you looking to compete in this year's Sectionals in an attempt to make it to the CrossFit Games Regional Qualifiers should definitely jump on board, as nutrition will be one of your most critical variables and needs to be dialed in to ensure maximum performance and recovery.

See the link to the right to register for Sectionals - DO NOT DELAY - spots will fill up rapidly!!

8 comments:

Leslie said...

way to go Mel!!!! you made it happen!

Leslie said...

mtw, I am interested in the Paleo Zone, it will be part of my resolution.
Count me in Don

Jenn Kruse said...

Gosh, all I did was ask Mel to join me in the Zone/Paleo 60 day thing and look, it's now a full on, trainer involved challenge!

Jose serrano said...

I'm definetly in...feels like i've hit a wall, so here we go New Year - New Goals...little changes = BIG Changes.

centurion_crossfit forthood said...

That's what happens Jenn - if it's good for us, it would be good for our athletes!

Unknown said...

I would like to get in on it and see what happens. I may only last a week, but hey it will be fun.

Is this the same as doing the Zone or is it a little different?

Leslie said...

SSG Fagely, Hi it is Zone but all ingredients are paleo food

briteyez1996 said...

I'd like to get in on this challenge. Even though I leave next Friday, maybe I can just log my results in here on the blog. I'd also like to see how this works out while I'm deployed.