Sunday, December 13, 2009

Monday's WOD

5 rounds for time:

20 OHS (m - 75# / w - 50#)
4 muscle ups (sub is 2:1 MU transitions on lower rings)

The box will be CLOSED for all classes this Tuesday and Wednesday due to the Level 1 cert we are hosting.

If you have med balls and don't mind us using them during the cert, please bring them in. We need all we can get as we have to have 60 for the cert.

I will be picking up 70 chairs and a table tomorrow morning about 1000; if you want to help, let me know. Tomorrow night at 1930, I will be setting all the chairs up and making sure the white boards, table and everything is squared away - if you want to help, come on out!

9 comments:

Jenn Kruse said...

I will help!

centurion_crossfit forthood said...

Thanks Jenn!!

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

ooooooo I will be there DON!!! I am off so count me in :)

Leslie said...

don do you need help with picking up chairs or just setup? let me know

D........N..... said...

I will be there to help set up tonight.

Unknown said...

25/m/175

as rxd

11:00

those overhead squats suuuck.

Leslie said...

i will try to be there...my gas tank is almost empty. I am dead and sleep deprived

centurion_crossfit forthood said...

Thanks Donny, Joel, Jenn and Amie!