Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Old guys rule! at least today...

Great job today; Jackie is and evil chick sometimes! Big welcome to Andy - great to have another trainer!!

If you have been looking for the WODs on Beyond the Whiteboard and wondering why they haven't been posted, it's because I am discontinuing its use. Beginning in July, it will cost $3 per month for you guys to be members and will cost $35 per month as an affiliate. Since we are a nonprofit affiliate, I can't see paying that. Instead I am looking at CrossFit Leader Board - it's free http://www.crossfitleaderboard.com/login.php take a look at it and let me know what you think. I have already registered our box but I haven't had time to fully explore it.

The other option is Logsitall http://www.logsitall.com/ I am a member here but do not see a way to register the box and pull people in. Right now I am leaning toward CrossFit Leader Board unless you guys convince me otherwise...

Brandon - 7:40 (Rx) - badass time Brandon!
Joel - 8:38 (Rx) - Joel knocked it out after work - well done!
Don - 8:56 (Rx)
Jenn - 10:54 (Rx)
Leslie - 10:47 (Rx)
Renee' - 13:13
Ryan - 9:23 (RX)
Veronica - 12:45
Ramon - 9:50 (Rx)
Brent - 12:02
Nate - 9:45
Ben - 9:07 (Rx)
Todd - 12:40
Chris C. - 12:45
Ken - 12:43
Andy - 9:21 (Rx)
Maria - 10:35

2 comments:

Readysetm said...

I like the The Leaderboard, it's pretty simple looking.

centurion_crossfit forthood said...

Yeah, I like it better too.