Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lumberjack 20

OK for those of you hitting the WOD with Lumberjack CrossFit tomorrow, here's the deal...

We need to be there NLT 0645. They are on Old Ironsides near the 4th ID water tower. Park in the parking lot before the 4th ID water tower - it's between Old Ironsides and Hell on Wheeels. They will cover the WOD, the standards for the exercises, etc. There is NO SCALING. You must be able to do pull-ups without a band or without jumping.

Here is the WOD:

LUMBERJACK 20

-20 tire flips (both competitors share one tire)
-400 meter run
-20 53lb KB swings (36 lbs for women)
-20 Squats
-400 meter run
-20 Burpees
-20 Pullups
-400 meter run
- 20 Box jumps (20")
- 20 Hang Cleans (95 lbs men / 65 lbs women)
-400 meter run

The WOD for the 1200 class will be:

50 sit-ups
25 double unders
50 sit-ups
50 walking lunges
50 sit-ups
25 burpees
50 sit-ups

Bring your ropes, if you have them, I will bring my two ropes for use.

6 comments:

Robin said...

What an awesome WOD! So team workout or competition? Leslie and Valerie went from no tire flips to lots of em! Great job guys! - CrossFit Cedar Park

Leslie said...

Hi Robin! we did 100 tires flips one day...it was gruel. I hope I can join you folks on a WOD soon, I have been busy..

GREAT JOB guys. 2 WODs are crazy in one day! You guys rock! see you folks tomorrow. eh?

centurion_crossfit forthood said...

Welcome Robin - One of these days I am going to get down there for a WOD - keep hearing great things from everyone!

Jenn Kruse said...

Were the sit ups on the floor or on the GHD?

I'm gonna try to pry myself away from Davy-poo and hit yesterdays WOD.

centurion_crossfit forthood said...

Sit ups on the floor. It will take a several weeks of GHD work before we incorporate it into a WOD.

Jenn Kruse said...

Just did the WOD in my carport. Blasted heat and lack of food kicked my ass!!!