Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Jackie



OK, I saw this on CrossFit Fort Meade's site ( http://www.crossfitfortmeade.blogspot.com/)- are you doing this with your dog?? Why not??

  • Not Jackie Chan
  • Not Jackie O
  • Not Jackie Robinson
  • Not Jackie Gleason

This "Jackie" is for time:

Row 1000m

50 Thrusters (Men 45# / Women 35#) http://media.crossfit.com/cf-video/Barbell_Thruster.wmv

30 pull-ups

We should have another Level 1 certified trainer joining us tomorrow. He just PCSd in and stopped by on Monday.

Also, those of you wanting to participate in Lumberjack's WOD on Friday let me know. I need some bio info from you. We'll meet up there at 0700 and hit the WOD about 0720 - wear your Centurion shirts!!

3 comments:

Jenn Kruse said...

1. Can I use a ball to bounce my butt of off too like in the demo?

2. What kind of bio are we talking about?

3. What the F were you thinking with thrusters and pull ups??? Do you hate us all??? Might be some F bombs dropped from the Big J tomorrow!!! **You have been warned!**

Oh yes, last one
4. My hubby will be home Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

centurion_crossfit forthood said...

1. Sure
2. email me and I'll send you the info
3. F-bomb away - just remember, Fran is coming...
4. Congrats - we won't plan on seeing you for a wek ;-)

Leslie said...

but dude in the video needs to go lower..
Don, seen your article in that "great place" magazine... awesome