Sunday, June 26, 2011

Monday's WOD




A picture from one of the first WODs we ever ran!


5 rounds for time of:
5 Overhead squats (135# / 95#)
10 Toes to bar
15 Hang squat cleans (40# / 30# dumbbells)
20 Double-unders

The t-shirts are in!! I will be bringing them to the box all week. I will come early to the ladies class tomorrow to hand them out to those who have paid for them.

I have about 3 extra shirts in each size for men and women. It is first come, first serve so if you want one, bring your money in and grab them before they go!

If you paid for one and have moved or are deployed, shoot me your address and I will get them in the mail to you. The shorts should be done shortly too.

Also, this will be my last week coaching at Centurion CrossFit Fort Hood. It has truly been an honor and pleasure serving the Soldiers and families of Fort Hood for the past 3 years!! Mel and I are sad to be leaving everyone and the great community that has grown up at the box!

I will continue posting WODs until the end of July, when we depart. Dave will be back in August and will take over the noon classes and running of the affiliate.

If we ever open a box elsewhere, all you Centurions will always be welcome!!

No comments: