Monday, July 27, 2009

Your New Box!




Take a look at the above pictures - that is YOUR box!! That is your kit and with the wide variety of excellent trainers you have at your disposal, reaching your fitness goals is just a matter of applying yourself.



OK - Fight Gone Bad for tomorrow - the time has changed. You do not need to come until 1500. You can still come at 1400 if that's what you need to do but you will just be sitting around longer.



This will be the full on WOD. We will have a men's Rx station, a women's Rx station and a scaled station. We will pair you up with one person executing the WOD and another scoring. We will cover the standards of movement prior to the WOD - bottom line is you need to execute the movements correctly for them to count. this will be the first of many FGB practices prior to the charity event on 26 Sep.


PLEASE go to the FGB sight, look for affiliates in Texas and sign up under us. This is a great event that raised over $600,000.00 last year for the Wounded Warrior Project and Prostrate Cancer.


Great effort by everyone today! I am feeling a little lazy so here are the results in picture form!





6 comments:

Jenn Kruse said...

Looks great guys! You did an awesome job!!! Can't wait to leave a few of my sweat puddles there!!

centurion_crossfit forthood said...

don't worry, we'll all be leaving sweat angels on the floor!

briteyez1996 said...

Looks really great!!! I am so excited about the new space, I'm really loving it.

Leslie said...

I can;t wait to get back to my hommies.lol. I will start exercising now that I am less stressed with everything. Love the new box!!!cork

Jenn Kruse said...

Les, when are you coming back to us????

Readysetm said...

I don't know if the question was answered before; will there be childcare available? I'm definately going to be there today, perhaps as a score keeper partner since I'm not feeling too well :(