Sunday, July 19, 2009

Monday's WOD

5 rounds for time of:

20 push presses (men - 95# / women - 65#)
400 m run

OK, the move is immenent. By next Monday, we will be running WODs from the new location.

I need as many CrossFitters as possible on Tuesday, 28 July at 1400 at the new location. The Chief of Staff of the Army will be there and they want a WOD for him to see. We will be doing "Fight Gone Bad". It's a great WOD and will be good practice for the upcoming charity event (which you guys need to be registering for and supporting!) I need active duty personnel and wives there. If you feel there will be an issue with your command letting you be there, let me know. This is LTG Lynch's and the post's top priority and I can have you tasked to be there, if needed.

This is an invaluable opportunity to demonstrate to the Chief why CrossFit is the best program to prepare Soldiers for combat and to increase the fitness of family members. Please let me know, if you will be able to be there.

6 comments:

Jenn Kruse said...

Will the childcare be up by then? If not I'll ask Megan's brother to watch el nino that day!

Bowhunter said...

Where is the club moving to?

Leslie said...

when is the charity? I rally want to do it. I am not back to the hod till Aug. 4th, let me know. I am J I am not able to do the WOD on Tuesday. Have fun guys!!!!!

Valerie said...

On my way to do todays WOD at a gym that was dedicated to pilot we knew who died in Iraq. Going to follow it with 50 meter sprints in the pool. When is the charity event? I'll be back on the 1st.

centurion_crossfit forthood said...

Jenn, I will inquire about child care.

julio - we are moving to the old Raider Gym at Old Ironsides and 31st St.

Look on the webpage - the FGB link is on the right - it's Sep 26th. Register and find Centurion under the Texas affiliates.

Bowhunter said...

ALCON,

It was great working out at the new facility today. The whole place will belong to CF Ft. Hood and that's a big accomplishment for all of you. Looking forward to more excruciating and challenging WODs!