Friday, February 20, 2009

Ths gang and the results!


Great work today! That was a tough WOD but all that intensity you guys had today will really pay off - well done!


Here are the results:


Stacy - 25:05

Matt - 26:16

Reagan - 26:56

Valerie - 29:16

Dave - 29:27

Joel - 29:29

Alicia - 36:13

Leslie - 30:00

Charlene - 31:56

Lilla - 42:34

Maria - 36:32 minus the last set of 75 burpees

Nathan - 45:00 - minus 12 burpees

Karen - 45:00 - minus 15 burpees

Amber - 30:30 - minus burpees
Doc - 27:48

Again, great job everyone; this one was a smoke. We'll do this again with the C2 rowers, once they come in. That WOD is every bit as enjoyable as this one was.
Keep an eye on the webpage - I am scheduled to depart for Korea on Tuesday. Dave and Joel are tied up on Monday; as of now, I should be able to run the class but that could change. If it does, I'll post it.
Finally, join http://beyondthewhiteboard.com/ so you can track you WODs online. Check my earlier post this week for more info on BTWB.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Everyone...Great workout!, Don....Great photography and timer!(love the camera)...Have a nice weekend and see ya'll on sunday or monday! tootles

XFitDoc said...

Sweet WOD everybody! Sorry I was late, but I still did it on my own. OUCH. I'm TDY to San Antonio all next week, but I'll see you all when I get back. I'll try and keep up with the WODs if I can. BE UNSTOPPABLE!!

XFitDoc said...

Oh, did I mention that when I was doing burpees, they were true to their name? I burped up a little bit of vomit into my mouth. Don't worry though, I swallowed it back down.