Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Awsome Work

Great Job everyone on today’s WOD. The class is starting to get really full, and our group just keeps growing

Here is how everyone did

45lbs
Earnest - 9.32
Doc - 8.44
35lbs
Nathan - 10.15
25lbs
Leslie - 7.32
Stacy - 7.36
Liz - 8.51
Regean - 10.18
Andy - 12.15
20lbs
Alica - 12.46
10lbs
Teresa - 7.40
Valerie - 8.56
Maria - 13.05
Karen - 9.26
Lilla - 9.14

I hope you guys are tracking your own times and weights as well. This is how you know your getting stronger, faster and more fit. Take a book write them down and track you progress. You can also look below to see the link from Don on the online/high tech way to do it

5 comments:

XFitDoc said...

Dave, I'm sorry. I was calling you Joel all day for some reason. You won't mind if I wear BDU pants to the WODs occasionally would you? I have all these BDU bottoms laying around and had never come up with a good idea on what to do with them until you mentioned working out in them. Great session today.

XFitDoc said...

Oh, and I think the work-out would have taken me the rest of the week if we had done it as prescribed on the website.

Dave Taylor said...

BDU pant is cool. That is what i plan on wearing for Fridays WOD just to see how it goes

centurion_crossfit forthood said...

Yeah, you can wear whatever you want. At my previous unit, dudes would come to WODs in their body armor for the month prior to their deployment.

Leslie said...

I'll stick with my running/gym gear.lol. Great Work out today! Lookinf forward to the pain! See you guys! Wear your crossfit shirts on friday!