Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Bad News

Hope everyones weekend is going good but i have some bad news for you.
I got a call from Joel and he has to go out of town next week, Don is still in Korea and I am still limping thru combatives with a broke toe. Because of this there will be no class on Monday and Friday, I will try and have one on wednesday but i can't promise anything yet. You can meet to do the WOD but they will be low skill and no weight/equipment WODs because of MWR Restrictions. Sorry guys but you just have to remember we are all green suiters and have to do our real jobs first. If you have any questions email me

3 comments:

centurion_crossfit forthood said...

Which toe did you break? I broke my little toe several years ago doing bjj and it pretty well sucked!

Dave Taylor said...

I broke my little toe, its not bad right now i just keep it taped up the swelling is going down, its just a weird color, i am still going to airborne and finishing this class

centurion_crossfit forthood said...

Yeah, it was just annoying, when I broke mine. I limped for a day and just kept it taped and was good to go. the whole top of my foot turned purple though.