Thursday, November 12, 2009

Friday's WOD

3 Rounds for time of:

10 Deadlifts (m - 250# / w - 175#) http://media.crossfit.com/cf-video/CrossFit_DeadliftIntro.wmv
15 Ring Dips http://media.crossfit.com/cf-video/CrossFit_Dips.wmv
20 Wall Balls (m - 20# / w - 14#) http://media.crossfit.com/cf-video/CrossFit_Wallball.wmv
400m run

Also, the Fight Gone Bad 4 t-shirts are in. They will be at the WOD tomorrow so come and pick yours up! The hoodies are done and will ship tomorrow! As soon as they arrive, we will bring them to the WODs and get them distributed. The last batch of t-shirts should be in soon. Again, once they arrive, we will bring them in and you can grab one!

I would like to do a WOD to raise money for the victims of last week's shooting. We will look at a date to hold it and invite fellow CrossFitters from the surrounding community to come participate. More details to follow....

6 comments:

Readysetm said...

That sounds awesome, just don't schedule any OHS until I can break 115 :)

centurion_crossfit forthood said...

You'll get there quickly!

Unknown said...

oh man that sucked. I usually do main site, but I was feelin the centurion action today and knocked this one out in 12:39. Kicked my butt.

D........N..... said...

Woohooo! I got selected for the cert in Dec. Thanks for your help Don!!

Do we have enough time to get some shirts made? I've been kicking around a motto "300 is my 180" what do you think? too cocky or all business?

centurion_crossfit forthood said...

Donny, get some made if you want - I like the motto.

We do have another batch of our Centurion t-shirts arriving today in red and tan (so we can weaqr them under our ACUs).

D........N..... said...

Sounds good, I'll look into it.