Thursday, February 25, 2010

Holy Cherry Pickers

I hope that everyone is not broken from the deployment WOD. I was told that class load today was a little light. Sprinting is a key part to preparing for the unknown and unknowable. For those of you who showed up awsome.

Here is a great WOD for Friday

Cindy
AMRAP in 20 min
5 Pull ups
10 Push ups
15 Squats

Scale as needed.

Next week starts WODs planned by Jenn, I will be posting but she has developed her own WODs. Trainers now get 2 weeks of WOD development/programing (with a little coaching), this is a great training opertunity for our younger trainers as they grow and develop. Please provide them feed back on how the upcoming WODs affect you. You are our gage on where to go.

4 comments:

D........N..... said...

Fack yeah!

CFChick said...

This will be my first attempt at CINDY with my new found kipping pull up. Let's see how tragic this is!!!

centurion_crossfit forthood said...

WHAT!?!?!? People didn't come to the sprint WOD - shame on them!

Holder said...

2 of my lieutenants came in today after Cindy...

"those were the longest 2 minutes of my life!"

"woo hoo! i got 2nd place! but, my arms and legs are so sore!!!"


i-friggin-LOVE it!!!